September 27, 2008

A very busy Saturday

Leah and her walking sticks

Isn't she beautiful :)



Don't worry..Bill was very close to her







It took forever for her to pick a pumpkin


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bobbie I don't think this child could take a better picture or get any cutier. She is so way above a 10! I love the picture of her looking into the water with her back turned away and then the one of her on the pumpkins. copies please!!!! I wish I could use her picture as a screen saver at work. She is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Barb!

Anonymous said...

Bobbie I would also like a copies of all the walking stick pictures instead of the pumpkin. I want to frame the four or five in a frame collage. Thanks! Barb

RamblingMother said...

she is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I fourth that!!
I especially love her piggies. So adorable.
Natalie