Boo wouldn't have gone anywhere near Max either. I like that show as well. Looks like you are having a lot of fun!
Oh too fun...My Emma likes Max and Ruby and would have loved to meet them. Cute pix.
LOL. I don't even know who he is but I know that after Disney World, Elliana wouldn't have had anything to do with Max or Ruby either.Leah just gets more and more beautiful.♥Natalie
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Boo wouldn't have gone anywhere near Max either. I like that show as well. Looks like you are having a lot of fun!
Oh too fun...My Emma likes Max and Ruby and would have loved to meet them. Cute pix.
LOL. I don't even know who he is but I know that after Disney World, Elliana wouldn't have had anything to do with Max or Ruby either.
Leah just gets more and more beautiful.
♥
Natalie
Post a Comment