SOOOOoooo cute!! I love those cupcakes and think I will have to try them out. Great idea Bobbie.The girls look so cute dressed as the same princess Belle.Happy 3rd birthday sweet Leigh. You are such a beauty!
The party was awesome. Todd and I had a very nice time. The girls were all adaorable. The food was really good as well!Barb
Happy Birthday Leah! I can't believe how fast time has flown.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
SOOOOoooo cute!! I love those cupcakes and think I will have to try them out. Great idea Bobbie.
The girls look so cute dressed as the same princess Belle.
Happy 3rd birthday sweet Leigh. You are such a beauty!
The party was awesome. Todd and I had a very nice time. The girls were all adaorable. The food was really good as well!
Barb
Happy Birthday Leah! I can't believe how fast time has flown.
Post a Comment