This is Leah's self portrait. She gave herself hair, two eyes, two arms, a lot of legs, a mouth and a belly button..how sweet. Daddy, Leah, Mommy and Mamaw.
Papaw got is own page because she said she "run out of paper for him" on her last picture.
We are all so proud..she turns 2 1/2 on friday and I think she did a wonderful job!
Leah has beautifull insight. She has drawn as she she's herself and those she loves. Leah's crativity is outstanding. She is not only talented but also a brilliant little princess.
4 comments:
WOW I'm impressed. That's pretty good. Keep those... wonder if she's famous one day!! LOL
Do I see a budding artist on your hands? Love the creativity in the pictures.
Tanya
As an art teacher here, I would definitely say that Leah has talent!
Leah has beautifull insight. She has drawn as she she's herself and those she loves. Leah's crativity is outstanding. She is not only talented but also a brilliant little princess.
Post a Comment