April 2, 2009

Elmo Live!

Last night we took Leah to see Elmo Live. We had front row seats (actually 2nd..but they dont let people sit in the front row) and I thought Leah was going to try to jump on stage...what a great time!

Bill thought this one had a crush on him..lol

Blast from the past pic...last year at Elmo live!

Mamaw, Papaw Leah and Abby..Mamaw is still bruised from her fall.

Bill going up to buy a balloon...each balloon was $10.00..crazy!!!

Leah with her new toy.

Leah dancing and singing along with big bird..to cute :)

3 comments:

Mom of Three said...

It looks like a lot of fun! Bailee just ran up to me and said, "Look Mommy, Elmo!" Maybe we should go this year too!

Natalie said...

I took Isabella there when she was about Leah's age. Brings back memories. Leah looks like she is having a lot of fun!
Go Elmo!!!! Elliana is screaming with joy at seeing him now! LOL

Natalie

Tanya said...

What a fun time and what fantastic seats. I can't wait to take Gracie!

Tanya

PS~ Gracie has the same shirt Leah has on! :)